FabScraps #ThrowbackThursday With Our Queen- Michelle FrisbyJune 14, 2018
TUTORIAL: C109 A Moment In Time “Every Day Is Beautiful” Layout- Moira GiloweyJuly 11, 2018
PINK LEMONADE COLLECTION
TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY CARD
-Denise van Deventer-
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScrapsPink Lemonade Collection paper range: C108 004, 001, 005
- Dark Purple & Light Purplecardstock
- Pigment Ink: Purple, Green and Black
- SizzixThinlits Small Tattered Florals
- Pink Gems
- Message Stamp – Today is a Special Day
- White dimensional pearls
- Medium Sized Pink Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine:
- Cut2x the flowers from the dark purple cardstock
- Assemble the 2 flowers and layers with glue and add pink gems to the centres.
- Tweak all the petal edges with a tweezer
- Cut the light purple cardstock for the base, 16cmx29cm. Fold in half and Ink the edges with purple pigment ink.
- Cut another square, 11cm x 12cm from the light purple cardstockand Ink the edges with purple pigment ink.
- Cut a square 13,5cm x 15cm of the pink leafy patterned paper. Ink the edges with purple pigment ink.
- Cut the design element square from the 001 patterned paper and ink the edges with purple pigment ink.
- Adhere the pink leafy square to the cardstock base and also adhere the design element square to the purple cardstock, which in turn must now be adhered to the card.
- Fussy cut some leaves and bits from the 005 patterned paper. Ink the edges with green pigment ink.
- Adhere the pink flower, made purple flowers and fussy cut leaves to the design, as per the photo provided.
- Stamp the message sentiment with black pigment ink.
- Add white dimensional pearls to the oval shape on the design element.
- All Done!