TUTORIAL- C103 COFFEE CONFESSIONS- “ENOUGH COFFEE CARD”- Done by: Lisa Marie WatlingMay 22, 2018
C107 Hello! Im New Folio Album- Tersia RouxJune 7, 2018
Today we are sharing a lovely tutorial done by one of our lovely Fabscraps Throwback Thursday Queens– Katka Dachovska!
Katka has made a Gorgeous card using our older C85- Shabby Rose Collection!
- FabScraps C85 003 Romantic panels
- FabScraps ST85 Shabby rose tags
- FabScraps DC85 Bicycle
- No card
- Color spray (Tattered Angels Glimmer mists – It`s brown)
- Paper flowers
- Dies – leaves
- Self-adhesive gems, stems
- Scissors, glue gun, heat tool
- Cut 2 rectangles from patterned paper
- With scissors distress edges of smaller rectangle
- Sew frame around smaller rectangle
- Glue rectangles on no card
- Spray chipboard bicycle with color spray and dry it with heat tool
- Glue bicycle in the middle of the card
- Die cut leaves
- Glue leaves and paper flowers and stems
- Add self-adhesive gem stones
- All done!