TUTORIAL- C105 MEMORY LANE COLLECTION- “DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY CARD”- Done by: Vanessa BesterApril 19, 2018
TUTORIAL- C103 COFFEE CONFESSIONS- “ENOUGH COFFEE CARD”- Done by: Lisa Marie WatlingMay 22, 2018
Today we are sharing a lovely tutorial done by one of our lovely Fabscraps Throwback Thursday Queens– Michelle Frisby!
Michelle has made some Fabulous Tags using our older C74- Floral Delight Collection!
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps C74 002 12×12 patterned paper
- FabScraps 74 003 12×12 patterned paper
- Cutting machine
- Foliage dies
- Blooms – two
- Crafting fibres
- Corrugated card
- Heat gun
- Hot glue gun
- Adhesive – tape and glue
- White cardstock
- Bakers twine
- 3D gloss gel
Instructions For Your Tag:
- Cut two pieces of white cardstock as the base – 4 ½” x 2 ¼”, as you are making two tags in tandem.
- Shape top of base as a tag.
- Cut same shape as cardstock base using C74 002 and C74 003.
- Tear apart.
- Cover one base with plain blue on the top of the tag and use the remaining piece for the bottom of the second tag.
- Do the same with the second piece of patterned paper and reverse.
- Punch a hole.
- Add a little self-adhesive mesh to your tag.
- Adhere some corrugated packaging for height to the middle of your tag to build up your embellishment cluster.
- Cut a variety of pieces of foliage using the same patterned paper [including the reverse sides].
- Adhere a little crafting fibre.
- Adhere the foliage pieces.
- Adhere your bloom.
- Use a little 3D gloss gel and randomly apply and sprinkle prills over the gel.
- Using a toothpick, randomly apply gesso around the edge of your tag and your embellishment cluster.
- Tie through some bakers twine.
- Add sentiment.