TUTORIAL- C105 MEMORY LANE COLLECTION- “BOX TAGS”- Done by: Helen HunterApril 16, 2018
TUTORIAL- C105 MEMORY LANE COLLECTION- “MOMENTS IN TIME LAYOUT”- Done by: Candy RosenbergApril 19, 2018
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Memory Lane Collection paper: MC105 001A – Card Kit
- FabScraps Memory Lane Collection paper: C105 007, 008
- FabScraps Stencil: DS045 Daisy
- FabScraps Chipboard: DC83 001 Layered Flower Pack, DC105 008 Die Cut Word
- Light Brown, Peach, Green & Baby Pink Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Wild Honey ,Lucky Clover
- Pigment Ink: White
- White Gel Pen
- Yellow pearls
- White Gesso
- Die-Cuts: Square, OLBA Die-Cut OL053, Leaves and X-Cut Leaf Swirl
- Crackle Stamp
- Liquid Pearls White
- Glass Beads Clear
- Die Cuts:
- Cut 2x X-Cut Leaf swirl from the light brown cardstock and add white gel pen highlights
- Cut 5x Leaves from the green cardstock
- Cut 4x Small flowers with the OLBA die from the C008 patterned paper, stripey side. Colour these with wild honey distress oxide and layer 2 together to make the flower. Add yellow pearls to the centres.
- Cut 1x square approx. 10cmx10cm in size
- Cut the baby pink cardstock 29.5cmx29.5cm. Distress the edges.
- Distress the edges of the peach cardstock and adhere the baby pink cardstock onto the peach cardstock.
- Hand tear a strip of the 007 patterned paper, approx. 29.5cmx14cm. Adhere this to the baby pink cardstock, 3cm from the left-hand side.
- Using the FabScraps stencil and gesso, add stencilling to the left and right of the torn strip, as per the photo. Allow this to dry. Once dry, use a sponge to dab on some Wild Honey distress oxide.
- Dab some Lucky Clover on a craft mat, add water and spritz this over the stencilling and background. Use this also to colour the Happy Life chipboard title.
- Use Wild Honey distress oxide to colour the chipboard daisy. Once dried, use the crackle stamp and white pigment ink all over the daisy to add the crackles.
- Stick down the chipboard daisy onto the page, as per the photo. Use a white gel pen to add an outline to the daisy.
- Fussy cut small daisies from the 007 patterned paper.
- Adhere the photo to the square die-cut. Photo approx. 7.5cmx7.5cm. Add white liquid pearl dots around the photo and die-cut. Raise and adhere this onto the daisy chipboard.
- Layer and adhere the various leaves and leaf die-cuts from the FabScraps card kit, along with the flowers and Leaf swirl die-cuts and fussy cut daisies.
- Adhere the title, as per the photo and add white gel pen highlights.
- Randomly add the clear glass beads around the cluster and add lucky clover distress oxide colouring.
- All Done!