TUTORIAL- C103 COFFEE CONFESSIONS COLLECTION- “CARD”- Done by: Carole WrightApril 10, 2018
FABSCRAPS THROWBACK THURSDAY WITH OUR QUEEN- KATE DACHOVSKA.April 12, 2018
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Memory Lane paper range : C105 001, 002,
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 105 002
- FabScraps Stencil: DS 105 089
- Violet Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Crystal Adhesive backed Accents
- Flat back Pearl Accents
- Close to My Heart Gypsy Ink
- Bisque acrylic paint
- Use C105 002 as the base of your project.
- Mat your photo on white and then violet cardstock.
- Cut flower arrangements from C105 001 and layer flowers using adhesive squares.
- Cut two 12x .25 strips of violet cardstock.
- Use the stencil DS 105 089 and texture paste to create feathers on left of page.
- Allow the paste to dry for a full 24 hours.
- Adhere violet strips vertically on the right side of the page.
- Adhere Matted Photo so that it overlaps the violet strips.
- Ink the edges of the layered flowers and adhere around picture.
- Use Crystal and Pearl accents to decorate as desired.
- Paint chipboard DC105 002 and back with violet cardstock.
- Adhere chipboard beneath photo.