TUTORIAL- C106 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL- “TIMELESS MEMORIES”- By Lisa- Marie WatlingFebruary 27, 2018
TUTORIAL- C107 HELLO I’M NEW!- “BABY SHOWER CARD”- By Lisa- Marie WatlingFebruary 27, 2018
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC106 001A carder’s pack – selection of papers
- Fibres – purple
- Collections elements – sentiment – beneath these wings
- White cardstock
- Metal dies and cutting machine – foliage, Spellbinders dies
- 3D gloss gel medium
- Hot glue gun
- Purple butterflies
- Using the white cardstock cut out the grand dome 3D card.
- Select one of the papers from the carder’s pack – I have cut out another base for the card and using gel medium adhered to the white cardstock for the back panel.
- Build your grand dome 3D card and adhere where necessary.
- Cut a selection of pieces of foliage using the same patterned paper. I cut mine so that I could keep seeing the splashes of purple.
- Using white cardstock cut out the filigree circle shape and cut out another one using the same patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper to the cardstock shape. I used a paintbrush and the gel medium – it sets very quickly.
- Now adhere to the front panel of your card.
- Adhere some purple fibres for texture.
- Adhere your foliage pieces.
- Adhere your bloom – I have made a handmade silk foam bloom.
- Adhere the sentiment to the left hand side of your bloom.
- Adhere one butterfly to the inside base of your card and adhere second butterfly to the right hand side of your card. [I have used both 3D gloss gel medium and a dollop of hot glue to adhere my butterflies].