TUTORIAL- C102- WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD- “TRUE PLACES ARE NEVER ON A MAP”- By Tersia RouxFebruary 22, 2018
TUTORIAL- C107 HELLO, I’M NEW! COLLECTION- “BABY MEMORIES- MINI ALBUM”- By Michelle FrisbyFebruary 26, 2018
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Bella Rosa Collection paper range : C104 001 & 004
- FabScraps Chipboard Piece : DC104 006
- Chipboard Frame
- Plastic Globe
- Various Dies
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder C’est la vie Cerise and Chateau Rose
- Metal Embellishments ,String, Ribbon, Fur String, Rhinestones and Beads
- Silhouette Cameo:
Gumball Machine by Amanda McGee DESIGN ID #51821
- Cut a gumball machine from sheets 001 & 004 and assemble accordingly (instructions available at amandamcgeedesigns.com). Add the plastic globe on top.
- Cut shapes using various dies from the collection sheets mentioned.
- Emboss chipboard piece 006 with C’est la vie Cerise and the chipboard frame with Chateau Rose.
- Add the beads, frame and title to the plastic globe.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!