TUTORIAL- C104 BELLA ROSA COLLECTION- “THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, BLESSED LAYOUT”- By Carole Wright.January 15, 2018
TUTORIAL- C102 WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD COLLECTION- “TIME FOR TRAVEL TAG”- By Nancy NickelJanuary 15, 2018
For This Project You Will Need
- FabScraps C104 Bella Rosa cardmarkers pack
- Cutting machine
- Foliage metal dies
- Doily metal die
- Blooms – one
- Raspberry Pie ink
- Corrugated card
- Sentiment sticker
- Hot glue gun
- Adhesive – tape and glue
- White cardstock
Instructions for your card
- Using white cardstock as the base 8 ½” x 4 ½” – score in half – this is the base of your card.
- Select a patterned paper from C104 Bella Rosa cardmakers pack – cut a square 4 ¼” and cut another piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than that and tear across the middle and adhere to the larger piece of patterned paper.
- Cut two doily shapes out of the same paper, score in half and adhere to the two pieces of patterned paper and then adhere to the cardstock.
- Cut out some foliage pieces using your metal dies and cutting machine.
- Tear a piece of corrugated card [box packaging] and adhere in the middle of the front of your card.
- Start your embellishment cluster layering.
- Adhere fibres, wind your branch baubles in a circle and adhere, then add your foliage and bloom.
- Adhere your sentiment sticker to a piece of patterned paper and ink around the edge.
- Using your hot glue gun, adhere sentiment to a toothpick and then adhere to the left hand side of your bloom.