TUTORIAL- C104 BELLA ROSA COLLECTION- “TODAY” CARD- By Michelle FrisbyJanuary 15, 2018
TUTORIAL- C102 WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD- “USA LAYOUT”- By Helen HunterJanuary 22, 2018
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps Will Travel For Food MC102 001A Carder’s Pack
- Cardstock – Coordinating Purple
- Purple & Brown Ink (Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves, Walnut Stain)
- Tim Holtz Game Spinner and matching brad, Small Gear
- Stickles – Star Dust
- Purple Seam Binding
- Foam Tape
- From purple cardstock, cut tag base 4 ¼” wide X 8 ¼” high, distress edges.
- Using travel scene paper from Carder’s Pack, cut tag front 4” wide X 8” high. Destress edges with both took and purple ink. I cut my tag front so that the time piece was centered. Adhere in place on tag base.
- From a second travel scene paper, fussy cut the time piece with flowers, and the evening gown. Distress around the time piece with tool and brown ink, around the flowers with purple ink, and around the evening gown with purple ink.
- Fasten the Game Spinner to center of time piece with brad. Adhere the gear in place on the time piece. Adhere the time piece in place on tag using foam tape.
- Shape evening gown. Place small piece of foam tape in center, and liquid glue around the edges. Adhere in place over image on tag front.
- Apply Star Dust Stickles to flowers and evening gown.
- Tie seam binding into loopy double bow. Adhere to top center of tag.