TUTORIAL- C104 BELLA ROSA COLLECTION- “THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, BLESSED PAGE LAYOUT”- By Tanya CloeteDecember 12, 2017
TUTORIAL- C104 BELLA ROSA COLLECTION- “THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, BLESSED LAYOUT”- By Carole Wright.January 15, 2018
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Bella Rosa Collection paper range : C104 001, 005, 006 & 008
- FabScraps Card Kit MC104 001A
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST104 001
- FabScraps Stencil DS 088
- Pink, Green and Peach Cardstock
- Various Dies
- Doily Punch
- String, Flowers, Wooden Hearts, Rhinestones & Sequins
- Cut 4 14.5 cm x 10 cm size cards from the various cardstock mentioned.
- Trim the sheets from the Card Kit to fit leaving a small border for each. Adhere.
- Cut shapes using various dies and doily punch from the collection to form the layering.
- Add stickers 001.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- Make 4 envelopes using the envelope template 088 from sheets 001, 005, 006 & 008.
- When tracing the envelope, trace on the opposite side when folding to ensure the pencil marks aren’t visible to the outside. Score the lines (centre) where flaps of envelope needs to be folded. Adhere flaps accordinly.
- All Done!