TUTORIAL- C99 JOY TO THE WORLD COLLECTION- “SILENT NIGHT COMPOSER”- By Tersia RouxNovember 23, 2017
TUTORIAL- C102 WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD COLLECTION- “CARDS & ENVELOPES”- By Tanya CloeteDecember 11, 2017
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Will Travel for Food Collection paper range : C102 001, 004 & 007
- FabScraps Chipboard Piece : DC102 007
- FabScraps Card Kit MC102 001A
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST102 001 & 002
- FabScraps Stencil DS 083
- Various Dies
- Chipboard Frame
- Black Cardstock
- Black, Brown & Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Tim Holtz Oxide Inks Fossilized Amber and Walnut Stain
- Ranger Embossing Powder Princess Gold
- String & Sequins
- Use sheet 001 as your base.
- Cut strips from sheet 004 & 007 as per the picture.
- Cut the clock from sheet 001 and one from a sheet in the card kit.
- Randomly add stencil to sheet 001 using different colour oxide inks mentioned.
- Randomly splatter some paint drops onto sheet 001 and leave to dry.
- Cut shapes using various dies from black cardstock and sheets 001, 004 & 007 to form the layering.
- Emboss chipboard piece 007 and chipboard frame with embossing powder.
- Add stickers from sticker sheets 001 & 002.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!