TUTORIAL- C101 WILD BEAUTY COLLETION- “GREETING CARDS”- By Vanessa BesterNovember 21, 2017
TUTORIAL- C102 WILL TRAVEL FOR FOOD COLLECTION- “OUR TRAVEL MEMORIES LAYOUT”- By Tanya CloeteDecember 5, 2017
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Joy to the World: 2 x Sheets C99 001, 2 x 007, 1x 005, 1 x 004 and 1x 008
- FabScraps Stickers: ST99 001
- FabScraps Chipboard Piece: DC99 003, DC84 012 and 010
- FabScraps Stencil: DS 078
- 2 Sheets 12×12 inch American Crafts Burgundy Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Adage Idea-ology Tickets
- Ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Evergreen Bough
- Black 2.0 Art line Calligraphy Pen, Foam Squares, Twine, Bling, Parchment Scroll Stamp, Resin Frame and Post Clock, Gilders Paste, Black Chalkboard Paint, Gold Mesh, Angle Hair and Micro Beads.
Ink and distress all paper and embellishments with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink and outline the images with Black Calligraphy Pen.
- Adhere C99 001 sheets onto 12×12 Burgundy Cardstock
- Cut .5cm of both C99 007 pages in order to create a border and stick onto C99 001 of both Pages
- Use Stencil and Vintage Photo and create interest by using only a part of the image to the right hand corner and top corner of both pages
- Adhere Photo onto C99 002, tear, roll and distress bottom and top edges to create a frame for the photo
- Use another piece of the C99 002 to create another roll beneath the photo.
- Ink and Glue the Chipboard DC99 003 Chipboard Bells and stick it onto the left hand corner of photo
- Glue a strip of the C99 005 at left hand side of the photo.
- Cut a few pieces of lace borders from C99 005 and tuck them beneath the layers underneath the photo
- Lightly apply Vintage Photo and Evergreen Bough onto the Stamped Parchment Roll and do your journaling
- Cut the Vintage Clock in half and apply Chalkboard paint to all the Chipboard pieces and the resin Post Clock and let it dry properly before add the Gilders Paste for the aged look.
- Cut Angel images from C99 004 and outline them by using the black Art line Pen and Vintage Photo Ink and stick it onto project with Foam Squares to add dimension.
- Glue the Silent Night Music Sheet onto C99 002 and repeat the roll technique at the bottom
- Glue the Resin Frame onto Right Hand Page and decorate with Fussy Cut Angel and a few strings of Angel Hair at the back of image.
- Stamp a Clock Image onto C99 004 and tuck it between the stamped parchment roll and other layers.
- Embellish the page with the flowers twine, bling. Tags, Angel Hair, Micro beads and Tim Holtz Tickets.
- All done!