Warning: If It Doesn’t State Acid & Lignin Free… It Probably Isn’t!!November 9, 2017
TUTORIAL- C101 WILD BEAUTY COLLETION- “GREETING CARDS”- By Vanessa BesterNovember 21, 2017
For These CARDS You Will Need:
- FabScraps Joy to the World Collection paper range : C99 008
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC99 001 & 004
- FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC99 001A
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST99 001
- Various Dies
- White Acrylic Paint
- White, Green & Red Cardstock
- Flat Back Pearls, Rhinetsones, String, Eyelets, Sequins and Pins
- Cut 8 6×6 cards from white, green and red cardstock.
- Trim the sheets from the Carder’s Pack to fit leaving a small borderfor 2, cut 4 in half and the other 2 in strips as per the picture. Adhere.
- Fussy cut the tags from sheet 008 and add eyelts.
- Cut shapes using various dies from the collection to form the layering.
- Paint he chipboard pieces 001 and 004 with white paint. Leave to dry.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- All Done!