TUTORIAL- C99 JOY TO THE WORLD COLLECTION- “CHRISTMAS BELL CARD”- By Michelle FrisbyNovember 8, 2017
TUTORIAL- C101 WILD BEAUTY COLLECTION- “MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN CANVAS”- By Tersia RouxNovember 9, 2017
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps Joy to the World Paper Range C99 008
- FabScraps Joy to the World Carder’s Pack MC99 001A
- Cricut Expore Air Machine
- Stationary Box Cut File for Base: http://shop.loriwhitlock.com/stationery-box-2/
- Shimmer Cardstock for Box Base – 4 – 12” X 12”
- Kraft Cardstock – 4 – 8 ½” X 11” for card bases
- Envelopes – 8 – A2 size
- Ink (Distress Ink – Walnut Stain)
- Red Wired Ribbon
- Create the stationary box using the cut file and the shimmer cardstock. Any cardstock will work but the shimmer will make it more special. Decorate the box lid with the papers from the Carder’s Pack MC99 001A. Refer to photo for papers used. Ink edges of papers and box.
- Cut kraft cardstock into 8 – A2 size card bases (4 ¼” X 5 ½”). I made some side fold and some tent fold.
- Using papers from Carder’s Pack MC001A, cut 8 card fronts (4” X 5 ¼”). I cut one from each paper but you can choose your favorites. Ink the edges, and adhere to card bases.
- Fussy cut the tags from the C99 008 paper, and punch out the holes.
- Tie a big loopy bow from the red wired ribbon. Adhere it in place on the lid of the box, wrapping the tails down the sides.
- Assemble as shown in the photo. The 8 envelopes fit in the back pocket, the cards fit in the middle one, and the tags stand up in the front. If you are gifting this to a crafty friend, you could also include: die-cuts, bling, ribbons, etc.