What Does Craft Mean To You?October 10, 2017
TUTORIAL- C101 WILD BEAUTY COLLECTION- “MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN” By Carole WrightOctober 12, 2017
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Wild Beauty Collection paper range : C101 00 & 007
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC101 002 & 007
- FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC101 001A
- FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST101 002
- FabScraps Stencils DS 001
- FabScraps Paper Pen VL PP 502
- Various Dies
- Chipboard Frames (large frame for photo)
- White, Orange & Purple Paint
- Glossy Accents
- Micro Beads
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade and Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick
- Ranger Embossing Powder White
- White Flowers, Leaves, Rhinestones and String
- Use sheet 007 as your base .
- Randomly add stencil to sheet using different colours of distress inks.
- Randomly splatter some paint drops onto the sheet and leave to dry.
- Cut shapes using various dies from sheets 005 & 007 to form the layering.
- Paint the large chipboard frame with white (adhere a piece from sheet 005 to the back) and the 2 small frames with purple and orange.
- Paint chipboard piece 007 with orange paint and leave to dry.
- Emboss chioboard piece 002 (word only) with embossing powder and paint the bird with purple.
- Colour the white flowers with distress oxides, add rhinestone and micro beads using glossy accents.
- Add pearl like drops to the centre of the flowers as per the picture using the paper pen VL PP 502. Leave to dry.
- Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
- Cover photo frame with scrap paper and splatter some more paint drops and leave to dry.
- All Done!