TUTORIAL- C86 MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION- BY CONNIE NICHOL FROM CREATIVE SCRAPBOOKER MAGAZINE.August 17, 2017
What Does Craft Mean To You?October 10, 2017
Hello Lovelies! <3
In honour of Wold Card Making Day tomorrow (The 7th of October), We thought we would share a card tutorial using our latest collection, C101 Wild Beauty.
Done by: Nancy Nickel.
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps Wild Beauty Collection Paper Range C101 004
- FabScraps Wild Beauty Card Kit MC101 001A – One “Happiness” Tag
- FabScraps Wild Beauty Stickers ST101 001
- White Card Base (6 X 6)
- Ink of Choice (Distress Ink – Iced Spruce)
- Decorative Border Punch (EK Success – Floral Border)
- One Large White Brad
- Turn white card base so that fold is at top. Apply green floral sticker just below fold, centering on card.
- Cut a piece of C101 004 at 5 5/8” wide X 4 3/4” high. I chose my stripes to go vertically.
- Using a decorative border punch, punch along top and bottom edge. I used an EK Success flower punch that matched the papers nicely. You may need to cut your paper taller to accommodate a deeper punch.
- Ink edges of paper, and adhere in place on card, under sticker.
- Add large white brad through hole on “Happiness” tag. Ink edges of tag. Add foam tape to the back of the tag. Adhere in place on the card front, positioning it at an angle, as shown in photo.
- Finally, add some pretty bling to the punched border. I added large green rhinestones to my border. Enjoy!